2 tbs of Butter of your choice
7 cups of Water
2 tbs of Salt
3 cups of Stovetop stuffing
4 cups of Crab meat
4 cups of small sized Shrimp
Method of Preparation:
1. Mix the shrimp, crab and the stuffing mix together.
2. Keep it in a bowl and place it in the refrigerator.
3. Put the turkey in the pan. Put the water, salt and butter in the pan with the turkey.
4. Place in the oven for 2 and a half hours. Take it out and bast it with more water and the drippings.
5. Put back in the oven for another 2 hours.
6. Take back out and take your turkey baister and suck about 6 cups of drippings out and place in a bowl.
7. Take your turkey stuffing and very slowly mix with the turkey drippings until moistened to your liking.
8. Take and place your turkey stuffing in your turkey and finish cooking it until done.
Thanksgiving Day Recipe by Rebecca