Valentine's day is a time to make your loved ones feel special as well as to party. So, why should the kids be left behind? To help you in this task, we are presenting you with a Valentine's Day party theme for kids, known as Fairy Tale party.
How to Plan a Fairy Tale Theme Party
- The first and the foremost thing to do is to send invitations for a Fairy Tale Party.
- Do mention in the invitation that the kids are supposed to come dressed as any fairy tale character like Cinderella, Snow White, Prince Charming, the Dwarf, the Devil, etc.
- The decorations should be done in such a way that it looks like a fairyland. You can keep models of castles, prepare some glittering plants, hang stars, etc.
- To add a little enjoyment to the party, ask each kid to enact the character he/she is playing, for 2-3 minutes.
- Do not forget to give small gifts to the kids for their performance.
- Do arrange for some music so that the kids can dance and enjoy themselves.